WARNING!!!! WARNING!!!! WARNING!!!! WARNING!!!! WARNING!!!! WARNING!!!!
The following site contains:
1) Ridiculous amounts of sarcasm.
2) Content and ideas that some people may find offensive.
3) Lots of doodling and really bad cartoon drawings.
4) Massive amounts of overthinking, panicking and metaphorical nitpicking.
5) Totally anonymous anecdotes…which may involve some people who are currently reading this.
6) Combinations of logical thought and insanity.
7) A rather twisted and cynical sense of humour.
8) Numerous stories of failure.
Ok….now that that’s out of the way, let’s move on to how to use the site:
<======= Use the menu on the top left (the 3 identical horizontal bars on top of each other) to move on to other background info that you should probably read before moving on to the blog itself.
Also features the 2 blog lists: one blog is about med school life, whilst the second is includes poems that I have written in my life (including my angst filled teenage years…you have been warned).
======> Use the menu on the top right (the 4 differently sized horizontal bars on top of each other) to move onto the latest blog posts.
Enter at your own peril…